Another Turning Page!
It's been more than a month after I moved, and it's been an awesome experience.
My "HouseMate" have a mindset very close to mine, so we have no conflicts up to now. We're starting to plant some stuff, and hopefully we'll soon be growing our own food.
Also, we're taking care of FOUR (Soon will be five) Dogs, it's a very happy environment.
We're taking seriously this thing of becoming as offgrid as possible. It's very nice to know that instead of earning more, it's possible to lower your spending as much as possible!
But still, Some people who care about me are a bit worried as my contact with another people is diminishing.
I don't feel much necessity to be in contact with random people, just the people I care the most. Not that I hate people, but I'm aware my personal choices are making me sensitive to some comments, even when they're not directed to me. Somehow, I'm becoming the kind of person my old acquaintances laugh at. As if I changed, and they didn't.
And so, I don't miss them.
Solitude doesn't bother me.
How much you need people around you?
Iron Man 3 (Possible Spoiler)
As Iron Man was one of my favourite movies from Marvel series, I believe it's fair to share my thoughts about the third franchise.
Firstly, I'm relieved that they didn't ruin the movie as #3 movies do, like SpiderMan 3 or Batman Forever.
Also, I like they rescued the first movie feeling. The things running around Tony Stark, not only the armor. They were able to show that it's the brain, not the gizmos that matter.
Still, it didn't look like the guy was as brilliant as he was on the previous movies (and the Avengers). Lot's of problems could be avoided from the beggining.
I mean, most of the problems happened because he put ALL his tokens on a single project, no backup plan. No genius would do that! Redundance is essential on science.
On the other movies, he was always a step ahead. So... I don't know.
Nice visual effects, the movie didn't suffer the curse of the third franchise, but the plot didn't fully please me.
And Cheers to miss Pots!
My name is Rodrigo, and as you can see, my Job is to materialize your ideas through visual Artworks.
If I didn't have to eat and pay bills, I'd gladly contribute to some cool projects for free, but as it's not the case yet, I have to charge for those.
Also, due to some content incompatibilies, I have a gallery on Fur Affinity, where you can find and request different kinds of pieces, including mature content.You can find it here: [link]
So, I hope we can do friendly business, and I thank you for the support!
And thanks a lot for the opportunities, and for all the Kindness.
I'll put all my efforts to honor your support!What can you Request? How Much?LineArt Commission: $40 USD
(+$15 for Each Extra Character)
(Just the lineart. And a one-color flat filling, if desired) Simple Colors Character: $50~70 USD
(+$30 for Each Extra Character)
(The colored character, with the lineart appearing, and very simple coloring)
[b]No examples yet[/b]Complex Colors Character: $60~90 USD
(+$40 for Each Extra Character)
(The Full colored character, without the lineart appearing and complex shading technique. A very simple background may be included. The character complexity also interferes on the price) Very Complex Commissions
Send me a note with the information so a fair price quote can be provided. PROCEDURE:
1) I'll receive the note, with the description;
2) A reply with the price quote (and other tems if necessary) will be sent;
3) If all is agreed, the requester will added to the queue;
4) A sketch review will be sent;
5) Payment happens here;
6) Lineart and Color reviews will be sent;
7) Final approval;
8) High Quality files Delivery.
About Reviews: Every customer can claim FIVE
reviews, and other modifications beyond that will be have a +$10 charge. (Mistakes made by me, like some detail that was mentioned but I forgot, won't count as a review)The "Wing it" discount.
If the person pick up this service, I'll receive the description and references of the Character(s) you want me to do, but it will be all up to me
to decide the kind of pose and detailing will be done on the commission. If you choose this, a -$10 USD
discount will be received.
(Bear in mind that if you want this, you'll have NO right to reviews.)
Thanks for the Support Folks!
I'm glad to share this with you!Commissions Information:- Queue and Status: -
01. [ sevian ] [Src: DA] [ PAID ] [Req: 02/26] |========== | - 100%
02. [ fluffybastion ] [Src: FA] [ 1 of 3 Paid ] [Req: 02/26] |=======--- | - 70%
03. [ slivac ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req: 03/05] |========== | - 100%
04. [ madmax9k ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req: 03/06] |========== | - 100%
05. [ gryor ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req: 03/12] |=======--- | - 70%
06. [ taicon ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req: 03/12] |========== | - 100%
07. [ Fiskpinne ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req: 03/16] |===------- | - 30%
08. [ Mallikeet ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req: 03/26] |=======--- | - 70%
09. [ RiptorStormWolf ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:03/05] |=--------- | - 10%
10. [ RiptorStormWolf ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:03/05] |=--------- | - 10%
11. [ Mallikeet ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req: 03/26] |---------- | - 0%
12. [ Mallikeet ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:04/03] |---------- | - 0%
13. [ Raedon ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:04/03] |---------- | - 0%
14. [ Mallikeet ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:04/14] |---------- | - 0%
15. [ Raedon ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:04/18] |---------- | - 0%
16. [ Raedon ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:04/18] |---------- | - 0%
17. [ RiptorStormWolf ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:04/24] |---------- | - 0%
18. [ DaleMccoy ] [Src: DA] [ PAID ] [Req:04/29] |========== | - 100%
19. [ Areoch ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:05/03] |---------- | - 0%
20. [ RiptorStormwolf ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:05/04] [DL:05/12] |========== | - 100%
21. [ hyperfreak666 ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:05/10] |---------- | - 0%
22. [ aellynh ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:05/15] |---------- | - 0%
Status: Open For Work
Aproximate Waiting Time (For the last on the list): 3 to 4 Weeks
Thanks for the Support Folks!
I'm glad to share this with you!