Back in Black!
It's been a while since the last update, how are you doing?
First of all, I'd like to ask for forgiveness for the last Month. I know some commission deliveries where delayed, but it was all for a reason.
I was moving again, and due to the last experiences, we were far more careful to pick up a new place. By now, it will be all far more stable, and as it will be only me and my Girlfriend living together, everything will be more organized.
We found a nice small but confortable apartment, and everything seems to go well now. (Except for a Pub nearby with night live music, which is causing some trouble when you need to wake up early, but some police calls may solve it)
So now... Full steam ahead! You'll soon be fed with a constant supply of Art!
Thanks for the patience and support, I'll repay it with quality!
As different countries are managed differently, I have a curious question for you guys.
Considering that a "Job" is doing something in exchange for money (Selling your physical/intellectual workpower, if you prefer), and you do it because you must survive, consider the following questions:
1) How much time you spend per week working?
2) How much time you think you should work per week?
3) If the society was managed correctly, with the proper technology applied, how much time you think it would technically possible to reduce your worktime? (For example, if the right technology were used on a factory you work, you could work 10 hour per week instead of 40 with no salary reduction)
Note: Also, consider that you don't need to STOP doing what you like (if you like your job), but think on how much time you would NEED to charge for, and the rest of time you could do because you like it.
Every-Year Price adjustment
As some people who follow me for a long time may know, every year it is necessary for me to make adjustments on the commission prices according to the inflation in my country, so my purchasing power is not compromised.
So, I like always to have it explained so people don't get scared, and I hope you understand it!
(For the commissions I already agreed on a value, there won't be any adjustments)
Also, due to some practice necessities, I intend to open some "Themed" slots offering a discount for those who ask for specific themes.
By those, I hope to open some room for interesting stuff to be observed!
My name is Rodrigo, and as you can see, my Job is to materialize your ideas through visual Artworks.
If I didn't have to eat and pay bills, I'd gladly contribute to some cool projects for free, but as it's not the case yet, I have to charge for those.
Also, due to some content incompatibilies, I have a gallery on Fur Affinity, where you can find and request different kinds of pieces, including mature content.You can find it here: www.furaffinity.net/user/inert…
So, I hope we can do friendly business, and I thank you for the support!
And thanks a lot for the opportunities, and for all the Kindness.
I'll put all my efforts to honor your support!What can you Request? How Much?LineArt Commission: $45 USD
(+$20 for Each Extra Character)
(Just the lineart. And a one-color flat filling, if desired) Simple Colors Character: $55~75 USD
(+$35 for Each Extra Character)
(The colored character, with the lineart appearing, and very simple coloring)
[b]No examples yet[/b]Complex Colors Character: $65~95 USD
(+$45 for Each Extra Character)
(The Full colored character, without the lineart appearing and complex shading technique. A very simple background may be included. The character complexity also interferes on the price) Very Complex Commissions
Send me a note with the information so a fair price quote can be provided. PROCEDURE:
1) I'll receive the note, with the description;
2) A reply with the price quote (and other tems if necessary) will be sent;
3) If all is agreed, the requester will added to the queue;
4) A sketch review will be sent;
5) Payment happens here;
6) Lineart and Color reviews will be sent;
7) Final approval;
8) High Quality files Delivery.
About Reviews: Every customer can claim FIVE
reviews, and other modifications beyond that will be have a +$10 charge. (Mistakes made by me, like some detail that was mentioned but I forgot, won't count as a review)The "Wing it" discount.
If the person pick up this service, I'll receive the description and references of the Character(s) you want me to do, but it will be all up to me
to decide the kind of pose and detailing will be done on the commission. If you choose this, a -$10 USD
discount will be received.
(Bear in mind that if you want this, you'll have NO right to reviews.)
Thanks for the Support Folks!
I'm glad to share this with you!Commissions Information:- Queue and Status: -
01. [ Hyosube ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:11/20] |=========- | - 90%
02. [ salthanath ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:12/18] |=========- | - 90%
03. [ Mallikeet ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:12/20] |=====----- | - 50%
04. [ raedon ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:12/26] |==-------- | - 20%
05. [ fluffybastion ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] [Req:12/26] |---------- | - 0%
06. [ kuraishingetsu ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] |---------- | - 0%
07. [ DarynLuna ] [Src: DA] [ Not Paid ] |---------- | - 0%
08. [ RiptorStormWolf ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:07/01] |---------- | - 0%
09. [ RiptorStormWolf ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:25/01] |---------- | - 0%
10. [ faerleena] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:27/01] |---------- | - 0%
11. [ voroblackheart ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:28/01] |---------- | - 0%
12. [mallikeet ] [Src: FA] [ PAID ] |=====----- | - 50%
13. [aellynh ] [Src: FA] [ Not Paid ] [Req:01/02] |---------- | - 0%
Status: Open For Work
Aproximate Waiting Time (For the last on the list): 3 to 4 Weeks
Thanks for the Support Folks!
I'm glad to share this with you!