As some of you may know, I have a considerable addiction for gaming. It is one of my favourite things to do for fun. It gives inspiration and insights.
And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on that. I believe to my generation it represents a considerable part of the culture.
So, lets imagine you would spend the next ten years in isolation. On a Desert Island, on a Self-Sufficient Bunker/Vault, or a Mars Colony.
Which would be the Top-Five Games you would take with you?
Note-1: If it is a MMO, it would be emulated. You'd be the only person logged in the server.
Note-2: If the game has an Modding/Editing Tool, yes you could have it. My personal list would be:
1) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - No contest. Open world gaming is very refreshing, and with the Creation Kit, it is literally endless. For me, it's like minecraft advanced.
2) Supreme Commander: Jagged Alliance - I really don't understand why this RTS is so underrated. When it comes to gameplay, it is far more superior than StarCraft 2. Yes, I do love SC2, characters and races are more charismatic, but when it comes to WAR, well. Supreme Commander (coming from Total Anihilation Series) can't be beaten.
3) Civilization: I'm not sure in fact if I'd take Civ4 or Civ5, but one of them is for sure. Each game is unique, very involving, and kills a LOT LOT of time. Sometimes you're not even enjoying that much of that match, but you have to finish it somehow.
4) X-Com: Enemy Within: Yes, I do love X-Com Series. I only wished this one had a bit longer timeline, and something less linear, like the original X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Still very fun, and you'd spend some time reaching for the "Perfect Save". High replay value.
5) Doom (4 maybe?): My favourite FPS of all times. With editing tools, it can have a fairly high replay value too, but honestly I had some time struggling here. I wanted to take a Shooter because sometimes you just have the urge to shoot things, but they kind of look all the same, it is more like a graphical preference. I thought a lot about taking FallOut instead, but taking two Open-World Bethesda games, I guess it would kill diversity.
So, what do you think of mine?
What would be your selection?
My name is Rodrigo, and as you can see, my Job is to materialize your ideas through visual Artworks.
If I didn't have to eat and pay bills, I'd gladly contribute to some cool projects for free, but as it's not the case yet, I have to charge for those.
Also, due to some content incompatibilies, I have a gallery on Fur Affinity, where you can find and request different kinds of pieces, including mature content.You can find it here: www.furaffinity.net/user/inert…
So, I hope we can do friendly business, and I thank you for the support!
And thanks a lot for the opportunities, and for all the Kindness.
I'll put all my efforts to honor your support!What can you Request? How Much?LineArt Commission: Starts at $50 USD
(Just the lineart. And a one-color flat filling, if desired) Simple FLAT Colors Character: Starts at $60 USD
(The colored character, with the lineart appearing, and very simple coloring)No examples yetComplex RENDERED Colors Character: Starts at $70 USD
(The Full colored character, without the lineart appearing and complex shading/rendering technique. A very simple background may be included. The character complexity also interferes on the price) Very Complex Commissions
: Send me a note with the information so a fair price quote can be provided. Value Increments: What makes the price of the commission rise?
1) Character complexity - Extra limbs, wings, scales, feather, etc.
2) Clothing/Armor complexity
3) Extra characters (about 1/2 of the value)
4) Complex Background (depends on how much of the drawing is background)
5) Extra Reviewing - Every customer can claim up to THREE
extra reviews, and other modifications beyond that will be have a +$10 charge. (Mistakes made by me, like some detail that was mentioned but I forgot, won't count as a review)PROCEDURE:
1) I'll receive the note, with the description;
2) A reply with the price quote (and other tems if necessary) will be sent;
3) If all is agreed, the requester will added to the queue;
4) A sketch review will be sent;
5) Payment happens here;
6) Lineart and Color reviews will be sent;
7) Final approval;
8) High Quality files Delivery.The "Wing it" discount.
If the person pick up this service, I'll receive the description and references of the Character(s) you want me to do, but it will be all up to me
to decide the kind of pose and detailing will be done on the commission. If you choose this, a -$10 USD
discount will be received.
(Bear in mind that if you want this, you'll have NO right to reviews.)
Thanks for the Support Folks!
I'm glad to share this with you!Commissions Status:
Commission list and Status can be found here:www.furaffinity.net/user/inert…Status: Open For Work
Aproximate Waiting Time (For the last on the list): 3 to 4 Weeks
Thanks for the Support Folks!
I'm glad to share this with you!